Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

We love Christmas!!! We love Christmas songs, lights, hot cocoa, eggnog and cheesy Christmas movies. And we love making our home feel like Christmas!
I love having unique things to decorate with. The glass garland above the fireplace I found on amazon last year and I love them. I added the red berries to give some color.
The wood ornaments we made by transferring a photo on to the wood using this process. The bird ornament and the pillow were two of my favorite finds last year! The bird came from Hobby Lobby and the pillow was at Target. I got them at the end of the Christmas season so they were both half off.


We couldn't forget adding Christmas decorations to our music room and our kitchen.


We also put up some simple decorations upstairs in our guest rooms and sitting room with garland, small trees and paper snowflakes.



Just a few simple things can make it feel like Christmas. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment